Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Things I Covet - Kor One Hydration Vessel



The Kor One Hydration Vessel is a fancy water bottle made by a company who is an water advocate. I first saw it in a GOOP newsletter and have been wanting one ever since. Not only because of the causes they support and their business practices but because it's kick ass cool and I think it will be a good conversation piece.

Two downsides;

1) it's pricey to begin with, and my option for purchase is through websites which need shipping or go to our Community Natural Food store and pay their price; which might not be any better (and then I'd actually have to go there).

2) I have to choose a colour. There's four colours and each is in support of a different cause (although I think from the website it sounds like they contribute to all equally). I am not a good decision maker and this might be a serious barrier.

However today I got a code for 25% off, which makes the price better. I asked Jet which colour I should get, and because he has gender roles down to a science, he picked pink. Which is cool because I like pink as much as I like blue, orange and green.

My decision to purchae might come down to shipping costs and how quickly I can get it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment