Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cleanse - Day Five

Cruising along except for that cookie and tiny decaf Timmies that I had in the afternoon. I just really wanted a cookie. Actually i really wanted ice cream, but I got a cookie instead.

I think the hardest part of the cleanse is finding food when you're hungry and unprepared. The intent is not to starve yourself; it's to detox and to reestablish healthy choices...but sometimes I forget to bring healthy choices with me and it's really hard to stop in someplace and pick something up.

Unless it's the grocery store :)

I read French Women Don't Get Fat a while back and Mireille Guiliano recommends to carry an En Cas, which is a healthy little snack for those times when you need something and good choices aren't always available. I'm going to try and do that. Just have to figure out what it should be.

Anyhoo, it was a really good book. Also A French Woman for all Seasons. I should give them a re-read; lots of good recipes in them too.

Played ball (slow-pitch) for exercise, didn't do much actual work but we got outside none the less.

And, fell asleep better again last night. Anything that helps me fall asleep at night is good.

Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment